I want you to lie to me
I need your help. I’m doing research for our lie detection database. I’m doing a deep dive on the science of deception and I need some sample videos of people lying. I know this is a big ask, so if you are willing I would be extremely grateful.
Here’s what’s up:
1. I send you an assignment–like answer the following question and then give me two honest answers and one lying answer.
2. You film yourself answering the question and tell me which one is the lie in a secret email so I can’t see it.
3. I will then dissect it for red flags which I’m using for my research.
Of course, I will then send you back what your lying tells are–don’t you want to know what you do when you lie?!
This would also be extremely helpful in my research because I need some videos to work with.
If you are interested please email me: email@example.com. I would be very grateful!
Want to learn more about lie detection and hidden emotions? Check out our book Captivate!
Ever wonder what makes people tick? Want to know the hidden forces that drive our behavior? In Vanessa Van Edwards new book Captivate, she explains a simple blueprint for hacking human behavior. In this science packed, anti-boring guide you will learn:
- The formula for fascinating conversation
- How to walk into a room full of strangers and make a killer first impression
- What to do to increase your impact and income using people skills
- Our strategy for hacking the people code–we call it the matrix (Keanu Reeves not included with each book sale)
- The art and science of understanding people
Learn the new–science based way for winning friends and influencing people.
Want even more on the Science of Lie Detection? Take our Lie Spotting Quiz!