Do you have a secret?
Do you ever meet someone and wonder what their secret is? I think about this all the time. Why? I think below the surface we have a lot going on. We are constantly deciding:
- What do we share? What do we keep hidden?
- What do we do? What do we hide?
- What do we say? What do we deny?
- When do we give truth? When do we give a lie?
I have a BIG favor to ask. I would like to run a secret experiment. Not an experiment that no one knows about, rather an experiment about secrets.
Will you tell me your secrets?
This is what we call the Secret Selves Quiz and we are beginning to do research on the really hidden forces that drive our behavior. And I need your help.
- This is serious — these questions are deep and personal (that’s the only way to get to the good stuff)
- This could change lives — I want to talk about the subjects we don’t ever talk about. This is Step #1.
- This is anonymous — no names or emails will be collected
After we get 500 responses we will codify the research and post our findings on the blog. We can’t wait to see what we discover. Thank you thank you thank you for your help. Stay tuned.