As part of my virtual book tour, I stopped by Duct Tape Marketing with John Jantsch to talk about:
and my new book:
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why the emotion of fear is a crossdresser
- Why “fake it ’til you make it” isn’t always the best advice
- How “super networkers” work a room
- What are some best practices to become instantly likable?
- Where does manipulation play into portraying who you are?
- How important are the common body language topics people talk about (eye contact, handshake, etc)?
Check out more of my Virtual Book Tour here!