How to Have Amazing Conversation
I want to teach you a completely new way to interact.
This all starts with conversation.
There is an art and a science to conversation. And not just any conversation–I want you to have juicy, sparkling, engaging, deep conversations with everyone you interact with.
How can you make dazzling conversation with anyone you meet? How can you get business and connections and dates out of your meetings? I want to show you that there are practical ways to have effective communication in this step-by-step guide to awesome conversation:
And guess what?
I’m giving this guide away for FREE!
The Little Guide to Amazing Conversation
In this free guide, we focus one on BIG idea:
No more social scripts.
It’s time to abandon the status quo of boring conversation starters and to start having passionate and real conversation with your colleagues, friends, dates and even people you’ve just met.
Conversations are like sports.
Just like football or soccer, you hone your conversational muscles. You train for difficult topics. You re-play miscommunications in your head.
And just like elite athletes, you need a conversational game plan.
My teaching method can be summed up in three bullets:
- Heavily Science Based
- Entertainment + Education = Edutainment (I love to make up words)
- Tactical and Actionable
I take a science based approach to conversation. These aren’t tricks or gimmicks. Although I have a lot of science, I have a cheeky sense of humor. So I promise, the course will surprise and entertain you.
I kept this guide concise, compact and actionable because you’re busy and you want change NOW! I got you.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Conversations Matter
- How to Set Conversational Intention
- The Best Conversation Openers
- How to Search for Conversation Sparks
- The Power of Stories
- How to Avoid Conversational Mooching
- The Easiest Way to Stop Using Conversational Scripts
- How to Add Conversational Value
- The Art of the Graceful Exit
- Cross-Generational Communication
- Convo Starters for Strangers, Acquaintances, Friends and Partners
Get the FREE guide right now: