We want to help you change lives.
As a Body Language Trainer you can have a career that fulfills you, makes a positive impact on the world around you and brings you financial freedom.
Our trainings have reached over 300,000 students, we have sold over a million dollars in courses and our groundbreaking work has been featured on the Huffington Post, NPR and a host of other media outlets. Check out Vanessa power posing with Amy Cuddy at SXSW Interactive below.
Why has this work been so powerful?
We use science-based training methods to help people achieve their goals. Our coaching uses a blend of science and self-help to make our work both informative and transformative.
There’s only one problem. We cannot meet demand. We turn down inquiries from around the world for coaching and speaking because we simply don’t have enough trainers. So, for the first time we are opening our Body Language Training program to the public.
Considering a New Career Track?
Do you love what you do? Are you able to support your family and needs with the income you make? Do you want a change? Body Language might be for you.
Our body language trainers work with individuals or groups helping them improve their presence, increase their confidence and achieve their goals using body language.
On a day to day basis you coach one-on-one or give lectures and presentations to organizations and companies using our our nonverbal science methods. This science is incredibly adaptable and you can choose to apply it to many areas. For example, you could be helping business people with their elevator pitch, job-seekers with their interviewing methods or teens with their confidence.
Why Be a Body Language Trainer?
- Impact: There is nothing better than waking up and knowing you are making a difference. We might be a little biased, but we believe that working as a body language coach and speaker is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding careers out there because you are helping people achieve their goals. You have the power to inspire and inform people to take control of their lives and achieve their goals–that is a life and career worth living.
- Flexibility: As a trainer you design your own hours. You choose the kind of work you want to do and the kinds of clients you want to work with. You can even work virtually or in person. You are also welcome to work as a body language trainer part-time or full-time and use it as an add-on to an existing career or as a completely new career track.
- Proven Model: This is a proven business model. In the training we will give you the tools and steps you need to run a successful, high earning business. This means how to reach new clients, how to get speaking gigs and even strategies on your website and social media. You get to run your own business, but you are not on your own running your own business. You have a team and proven model behind you.
- Earning-Potential: Being a body language trainer is one of the few careers that allows you to help people and earn a solid income to support your family. Beginning trainers start at $50 per hour and can go up to $250 per hour coaching. As a speaker you can earn anywhere from $500 to $3,500 per speaking event as you grow your business.
We love our trainers! More on our Trainer Love here.
Most importantly, there are people who need and want help with body language, but there are not enough people to support them. This is a career where your skills will be needed and appreciated in a positive, impactful way.
We already have amazing trainers who have graduated the program:
Special Note: Corporate Trainers
Want to use your body language certification inside your company? Want to be an Intrapreneur? Wonderful! We have had a number of trainers who had their company sponsor their membership. We love when you use the training to provide internal workshops for your company. Let us know if you want to pitch your company to sponsor you and we can send resources to help.
Why NOT Be a Body Language Trainer?
This program is not for everyone. Being a body language trainer is a very unique career path and we are looking specifically for individuals who:
- Motivated Contributors: We want big dreamers and big doers. We want you to LOVE what you do and be excited to get up in the morning. We will give you everything you need to be successful, but you have to be ready to implement and take action.
- Active in the Community: As a trainer, you will be a part of the Science of People family. We want to get to know you on our Twitter and Facebook and in our Forums. The more active you are in our community, the more we want you to join us in a bigger way.
- Please introduce yourself and let us know why being a trainer interests you in the trainer category.
- Appreciate the Financial Investment: This program is based on Vanessa’s 8 years of research and over $875,000 of development. We charge a tuition, just like any other certification, college or degree program. We hope to get qualified students who understand what the program is worth. Remember: Our goal is for you to begin earning back your tuition the moment you graduate from the program and start seeing clients. We are also happy to offer a payment plan for those who need it.
Body Language Training Details:
Please sign-up to the application waitlist below to get the full curriculum overview. But here are some basics:
The certification will be completely virtual through a private membership platform. Every week you will get videos, templates, workbook challenges and be able to attend optional virtual office hours with Vanessa on video chat. We wanted to make sure that the program is available to people around the world. We get speaking requests from many other countries. Ideally, we would love a trainer in each major area.
This program will be geared towards individuals who want to do body language part-time OR full-time–whether you are a professional who wants to add body language training into your career or you want to be a full time body language speaker and teacher.
Length + Timing:
The program is 12 weeks long starting Summer 2017. But you do NOT need to complete the training in 12 weeks. You have as long as you need to complete the program. We work off of your pace and support you for your schedule and learning needs. 12 weeks is merely the fastest you could complete the program as we release modules each week.
Be sure you are signed-up to our Trainer List so we can send you all dates and updates for the next Trainer class starting in Summer 2017:
Applications Open: July 17th – July 24th 2017
Program Start Date: July 25th 2017
Applications will open in Summer 2017. Stay tuned for more details and be sure to sign-up below to be the first to know when we launch.
*The first classes filled up all available slots within the first few hours of the application being open! This time, we are trying to make it more fair for those people who want to spend a little more time on their application. For this class we will keep applications open for the full week to give everyone a chance.
This is the sixth official Body Language Trainer class. Each class has been about 25 trainers and we LOVE this! We will still be keeping the classes small because we want to give each of you incredible one-on-one support. This means that once you are in the program you will get feedback, learning help and lessons customized to you and your business.
- We will be giving priority to applicants who are active in our forums and on social media
We already have trainers booking events and seeing clients! If you put in the work, you will get results. In the program you will be hearing about and getting help from current trainers who are using their certification right now to build their business and earn income. Here is a video testimonial from a few of our trainers:
- Here’s a testimonial from one of our amazing trainers, Leo Cardenas who has already begun using his Body Language Certification for paid speaking and trainings:
- One of our certified Body Language trainers Carla Gradin has already been on the news talking about her body language business–only 2 weeks after finishing her certification. We are so so so proud of her!
- Check out Michiel Andreae, one of our Certified Body Language trainers in the Netherlands speaking and teaching body language!
- Khyati Gupta is one of our trainers in India and she has this to say about the Body Language Training program:
“How do I start! Vanessa has been such a positive influence on my life. With her, I have learnt so much! When I started thinking about body language certifications, I had various options. The one thing which was unique about Vanessa was her authentic style of communication and her generosity in sharing her knowledge. I immediately formed a very strong connection with her. It has been more than a year now and she always has something new to offer. It has been wonderful knowing you personally and professionally and I hope and pray that our association together continues forever. Thank you so much for everything.” -Khyati Gupta
- And here is a picture of her with her body language students:
- And leading a presentation at Panasonic:
- Check out Todd Fonseca, one of our Certified Trainers, presenting to students at the University of Minnesota and Marquette University:
- This is Pete Rogers, one of our Certified Trainers from Trainer Class 2 leading a body language workshop in Shanghai.
- This is Audrey Kwan, one of our amazing trainers from Class 2. Here she is teaching a body language workshop:
- Here is Jeff Baird, Trainer from Class 1, in action!
- Kelly Blackwell, Trainer from Class 1, presented on Body Language for Networking at Callaway Winery:
- From Trainer Class 2, Kristin Bock, gave a talk at a technical college in Appleton, Wisconsin to caregivers on the Power of Body Language:
- Here’s Josefine Burman from Trainer Class 5 power posing with her workshop attendees!
Working as a trainer can have tremendous benefits both for you and the people you work with. Here are some of the benefits of the body language training:
- Add body language to your resume. Nonverbal communication is an asset in the workplace. No matter what your current career, taking the body language certification is an asset to your resume and skill set.
- Earn financial freedom. Body Language coaching and speaking can be done as a part-time supplement to existing income or a be a lucrative full-time career. Whether you are a stay-at-home parent or a corporate consultant working in body language, you will be able to set-up a successful business.
- Have a career you love. Coaching and speaking is exhilarating. There is really no other way to describe it. When you are working with people and giving them real tools to help them succeed, you feel inspired and are inspiring. The projects and clients that come across your desk are always changing, exciting and challenging and you get to choose who you want to work with and how you want to work.
“Vanessa, thank you so much for coming through on your promise to turn me into a body language coach. I really look up to you and am honored to say I’ve been trained by the best ☺. ” –Michiel Andreae, Certified Body Language Trainer
Sign-up FREE Below to Get:
- The full curriculum overview
- An inside look into the income potential in the body language business
- Video overview of the training
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sign-up below to be the first to hear about the next class.
Check Out Our Behind the Scenes Action:
Articles to Get You Started:
7 Body Language Secrets from the Internets Greatest Experts: If you want to be a teacher and trainer, you should learn the body language of experts.
Nonverbal Hacks for Your Website: Do you have a website or social media profile? Make sure you use nonverbal to pump it up!
Body Language of Leaders: What do leaders show and do with their body?
Find a Body Language Trainer in City: See our current list of graduated and certified trainers.