Are you interested in our Body Language Training Program? Awesome!
Check out these resources first:
In this post, we want to share with you the Train the Trainer model of instruction that we use within the Science of People Body Language Certification.
What is Train the Trainer?
A Train the Trainer model allows an experienced instructor to show and teach less experienced instructors the methods for coaching, training, public speaking, client interaction and more. Once trained, these instructors then in turn, train others.
Science of People Train the Trainer:
We want to show you how we teach. There is a methodology behind Vanessa’s viral teaching methods. During Part II of the Body Language training program we will dive into the best teaching methods, public speaking strategies and the psychology of top-notch teaching. Our trainings have reached over 300,000 students, we have sold over a million dollars in courses and our groundbreaking work has been featured on the Huffington Post, NPR and a host of other media outlets.
Why has this work been so powerful?
We use science-based training methods to help people achieve their goals. Our coaching uses a blend of science and self-help to make our work both informative and transformative.
Our goal is to build and extend the Science of People methods all over the world. We currently have certified trainers across 5 continents spreading our specific Train the Trainer methods to individuals and groups all over the world.
How is this different from other Science of People courses?
Our courses (and many external programs and certifications) only teach you the knowledge piece of the puzzle. This is what makes this specific certification different from all of our other offerings. The program is split into 2 parts:
- Part 1: Knowledge
- Part 2: Business Know-how and Training Best Practices
When you graduate from the program, you will have competent knowledge in all areas of nonverbal communication, including:
- Foundation and History of Nonverbal Communication
- Body Language Laws
- Human Lie Detection
- Niche Body Language Science for managers, entrepreneurs, students, teams and individuals
plus, you will receive the Science of People best practices for:
- Business Creation, Development and Maintenance
- How to Speak (public speaking, working a room, networking and conference strategies and more)
- How to Coach (one-on-one, small groups, workshops)
This program is based on Vanessa’s 10 years of research and over $875,000 of development.
In order to facilitate a successful Train the Trainer program, we’ve developed an internal structure to support our trainers:
- Design: Content is released week-to-week to give you time to master each lesson before moving forward
- Practice: As trainers-in-training, we encourage you to work with practice clients to hone your knowledge, coaching and speaking skills so you’re ready to accept paid clients once you’re certified
- Support: You receive individualized and customized support from Vanessa and the Science of People Team in addition to being paired with trainers within your class for accountability and graduated trainers for mentorship
- Assess: We evaluate your readiness to teach the material through a knowledge-based Midterm and a teaching-based Final
- Implementation: Once you’re certified, you have access to all training and coaching materials to create your business and start working. More on the program materials below:
We give you everything you need to start coaching and training as soon as you’re certified. This is huge! Most professional certification programs don’t provide you with any of the tangible materials for your business, meaning you’re spending hours and hours creating slides, templates, workbooks and content.
With us, you’ll have it all at your fingertips, and we encourage you to customize the content with your branding, logos, color palette and typography to match your style. You’ll get:
- The Nonverbal Advantage Coaching Guide (a 52 page workbook to use with one-on-one coaching clients)
- All Slide Decks (30-minute deck, 90-minute deck, 3-hour deck)
- Story Toolbox (document to track stories and examples to share with clients and from stage)
- Nonverbal Skills Chart
- Human Lie Detection Practice Workbook and Exercises
- Activity and Icebreaker Templates
- Speaking Templates
- Feedback Form Template
- Testimonial Request Template
- Table Placards
- Body Language Bingo
- Coaching Templates
- Income and Growth Chart Template
- Business Cards Template
- Trainer Citation List
- + much, much more!
Working as a trainer can have tremendous benefits both for you and the people you work with. Here are some of the benefits of the body language training:
- Add body language to your resume. Nonverbal communication is an asset in the workplace. No matter what your current career, taking the body language certification is an asset to your resume and skill set.
- Earn financial freedom. Body Language coaching and speaking can be done as a part-time supplement to existing income or a be a lucrative full-time career. Whether you are a stay-at-home parent or a corporate consultant working in body language, you will be able to set-up a successful business.
- Have a career you love. Coaching and speaking is exhilarating. There is really no other way to describe it. When you are working with people and giving them real tools to help them succeed, you feel inspired and are inspiring. The projects and clients that come across your desk are always changing, exciting and challenging and you get to choose who you want to work with and how you want to work.
Stay tuned for more application details and be sure to sign-up below to get:
- The full curriculum overview
- An inside look into the income potential in the body language business
- Video overview of the training
- Frequently Asked Questions
We hope you’ll consider joining the Science of People Team!
-Danielle + Vanessa + SOP Team