Conquering your fears doesn’t have to be horrible. In fact, it can actually be a lot of fun if you team up with a friend and do it together.
Like many of you I’m sure, my friend Michelle from HelloFears.com is afraid of talking to strangers. We decided to conquer her fear together by approaching dozens of people in New York City. To make the day even more fun, we combined her fear with a kindness challenge so we could bring happiness to everyone we approached.
Check it out:
Now that you’ve seen our video, I hope it inspires you to create your own fear-conquering kindness challenge.
The Kindness Challenge:
- Choose a fear that you want to overcome.
- Ask a fun friend or family member to join you as you overcome it.
- Figure out a way to conquer your fear while spreading kindness.
Feel free to use ours or come up with your own. Here are some examples:
- Afraid of animals? Volunteer at an animal shelter.
- Afraid of doctors? Bring kindness to patients at a hospital.
- Afraid of needles? Donate blood.