As part of my virtual book tour, I stopped by CBS News This Morning with Charlie Rose to talk about:
and my new book:
We know that strong people skills can get you further in life, from a higher average salary to likelihood of happiness, but Vanessa Van Edwards wanted to find out if there was a way to increase those people skills in a more scientific way. She is the lead behavior investigator and founder of the research lab “Science of People,” where she uses experiments to help even the most awkward person make a positive impression.
Watch the Segment:
Check out more of my Virtual Book Tour here!
Don't let the learning stop here. Captivate is available now!
Ever wonder what makes people tick? Want to know the hidden forces that drive our behavior? In Vanessa Van Edwards' new book Captivate, she explains a simple blueprint for hacking human behavior. In this science packed, anti-boring guide you will learn:
- The formula for fascinating conversation
- How to walk into a room full of strangers and make a killer first impression
- What to do to increase your impact and income using people skills
- Our strategy for hacking the people code–we call it the matrix (Keanu Reeves not included with each book sale)
- The art and science of understanding people
Learn the new–science based way for winning friends and influencing people.