In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Noah cuts through the fluff on phone calls
- How to breakout of autopilot, be authentic and practice reciprocity and vulnerability regularly
- Noah’s personal challenge for connecting with strangers (hint: it includes elevators and high-fives)
- How to make your asks more specific
- The one word to add to your asks to help make things easier
- Noah’s firsthand experience with karma
and get the answers to:
- Do you have a framework for dealing with people?
- How do you approach and ask guests to be on your podcast?
Watch the Episode:
The World’s Most Interesting People series aims to find incredible individuals doing incredible things.
What fascinating groundbreaking incredible things can they teach us?
Let’s learn their secrets.