Sorry, People School is currently closed.
If you’d like to join the waitlist, enter your details below and we’ll let you know when we open more seats. To thank you for your patience, I’ll send you my Praiseworthy Performance audio guide for free! – Vanessa
Our students come from companies large and small in more than 50 countries.
12 Advanced Skills. 12 Powerful Secrets.
How many of these statements sound like you?
- You have great ideas, but have trouble getting them adopted. (And the typical elevator pitch makes your skin crawl!)
- You know you’re incredibly talented, but dread asking for a raise, raising your rates or negotiating for what you know you deserve.
- You have trouble saying no — to events that drain you, to social obligations and to toxic people.
- You are often under-appreciated for your hard work because you don’t always know how to showcase your strengths.
- You want a strong network with high quality contacts without having to go to a networking event every single night of the week (or be a smarmy salesman).
- You want to have influence without being inauthentic.
- You’ve already achieved a certain degree of success, but you know you can do much more. Now you’re ready for the next level, but aren’t sure what steps to take next. (This doesn’t mean you aren’t busy! In fact, your to do list is jam packed, but your 5 year plan is worryingly ambiguous.)
If these statements sound like you, I want to help.
Here’s the problem: Most of us have not been given all the tools we need to succeed. We learned technical skills and job skills in school, but were barely given any training in people skills. No matter how talented you are, you cannot succeed if you can’t interview effectively, negotiate your worth, or be indispensable on a team.
I want you to be recognized for your talents. I want to get your ideas heard. I want you to be paid what you deserve. To do this, I have created the ultimate people skills training. People School will teach you all the soft skills you were never taught in school.
My goal is to give you the missing tools you can use for the rest of your life to help you achieve your mission, up your impact and share your ideas with the world.
Skill 1: The Charisma Formula
Never get lost in a room full of people and know how to leave people asking about you (and remembering you) long after you’ve left.
Skill 2: Prime Your Performance
Get the results you want from your interactions — every time — without being inauthentic, manipulative, or slimy.
Skill 3: Become Engaging
Send signals that you can be both capable and friendly and keep people interested and energized in conversation.
Skill 4: Capture Attention
Start interesting conversations, keep them going, and pitch your ideas in a way that leaves people curious and excited.
Skill 5: Build Trust
Rapidly build trust and mutual rapport for lasting and meaningful relationships.
Skill 6: Harness Power
Be taken seriously, interrupted less, and command authority and respect.
Skill 7: The Likeability Blueprint
Use the likability blueprint to be more socially successful.
Skill 8: Decode People
Speed-read people’s intentions and interests so you can eliminate confusion, remove doubts, and connect more deeply with anyone.
Skill 9: Capitalize On Your Conversations and Relationships
Move beyond small talk to create powerful connections and never run out of things to say.
Skill 10: Assert Yourself
Develop social assertiveness and get what you need and want out of interactions.
Skill 11: Increase Your Influence
Lead with authority and authenticity and get your ideas adopted.
Skill 12: Strengthen Connections
Become indispensable at work and thrive on your team.
What People School Students Say
Be an Office MVP
Achieve higher interpersonal intelligence in all aspects of your professional life.
Earn Social Success
Lead powerfully in meetings and motivate your colleagues and clients.
Have more successful conversations and pitch your ideas effectively.
Get Ready for People School
Has anyone ever forgotten your name? Are you interrupted in meetings? How much have weak connections cost you? How many opportunities have you missed due to awkward interactions? How many times have people listened to you but never truly heard your message?
It’s time to level up your people skills. Join our waitlist and be the first to know when our next class opens up.
Our science-backed framework will show you the people skills essential to your career success.