In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What exactly a neuroeconomist is and Dr. Zak’s way to find out other people’s “weirdness”
- Dr. Zak’s discovery moment of the power of oxytocin and this chemical’s “golden rule” function
- How to stimulate oxytocin in the brain in both your professional interactions and causal encounters
- The most effective and scientifically-proven pick-up line
- How to give someone the gift of being present in a conversation
- Dr. Zak’s Love+ Rule of being open-hearted and of service to others
- The research study that changed Dr. Zak’s life (hint: it involved blood and no running water)
- How to connect deeply with others by snapping out of autopilot and articulating observed emotions
and get the answers to:
- What is oxytocin and why is it so powerful? Why should we be obsessed with this chemical?
- What is your go-to opener in an elevator?
- What are 3-4 best ways to activate oxytocin?
- Can the memory of a positive encounter release oxytocin?
- What’s something you used to believe but no longer do?
- What’s your biggest piece of advice for newbies interacting with people?
Watch the Episode:
The World’s Most Interesting People series aims to find incredible individuals doing incredible things.
What fascinating groundbreaking incredible things can they teach us?
Let’s learn their secrets.